Using weather-resistant materials and a special surface coating, our elektromechanical motion technology components are particularly suited to maritime use.
Screw jacks – stainless design
Screw jacks in a stainless design for use under the harshest of environmental conditions
|Whenever extreme requirements are placed on the
corrosion protection, and standard surface coatings
no longer suffice, stainless worm gear screw jacks
from the SSP series are used.
This series is made entirely from stainless steel and,
accordingly, is ideally suited for maritime use.
• Housing with integrally cast swivel brackets
• Structurally identical to European manufacturers
• 4 different sizes for a load range from
15 t to 25 t
• Motor mounting flange screwable from outside
• Head machined for fixing any protection boots
• Innovative materials as with the SHE-S series
• Weight-optimised housing
• Two different ratios N and L
• Self-locking Tr screw
Further information on our stainless screw jacks is available here.
Wir verwenden Cookies auf unserer Website. Einige davon sind unerlässlich, während andere uns dabei helfen, diese Website und Ihre Erfahrungen zu verbessern.